100% pure and naturalThe botanical name of the palmarosa is cymbopogon martini. The plant gets its name from the fact that it gives off a sweet scent of rose. Palma rosa has a calming effect on the mind and in some countries it is used to improve mental focus before magical rituals. In Madagascar, this large herbaceous plant grows in the plateaus.
- Broad Spectrum Antibacterial ++++: Palmarosa essential oil neutralizes most bacteria, it is very effective on bacteria responsible for perspiration odors.
- Antifungal +++ (geraniol): Palmarosa essential oil will strengthen the activity of antifungal drugs, and destroy most of the fungi that cause yeast infections.
- Spasmolytic +++ (geranyl acetate): Palmarosa essential oil has a neurotropic and musculotropic action which allows it to act on spasms.
- Insect repellent, Insecticide + (monoterpene alcohols): Palmarosa essential oil is very effective in skin application to ward off mosquitoes and other insects. It is also a natural alternative to pesticides.
- Antihelminthic, Vermifuge + (geraniol): geraniol, strongly dosed in this essential oil, is an antiparasitic of moderate power.
- heart tonic
- Latin name: Cymbopogon martinii (Roxb.) Will. Watson var. motia.
- Botanical family: Poaceae
- Distilled part: herbs
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- geraniol: 66 to 84%
- geranyl acetate: 3 to 20%
- Density at 20 ° C: 0.880 to 0.894
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: 1.468 to 1.478
- Flash point: + 89 ° C
- Appearance: liquid
- Color: pale yellow
- Odor: dewy, flowery
- Skin problems (acne, dermatitis, eczema)
- Excessive sweating
- Stress, anxiety, irritability
- General fatigue and loss of shape
- Fungal infection
Palmarosa essential oil is a cell regenerator, slimming drainage and on the advice of a specialist, facilitates childbirth.
For skin problems, apply a few drops of essential oil of palmarosa mixed with vegetable oil of calophylum on the areas to be treated.
For cell regeneration, dilute 1 or 2 drops of essential oil of palmarosa in your skin care cream.
5 ml of palmarosa essential oil mixed with 5 ml of vegetable oil is a good mixture of massage oil for slimming drainage. Always start from the ankles up.
Against the problems of excessive sweating, Aromeya advises you to apply a few drops of pure oil after your shower on the armpits and feet.
To fight against fatigue, stress, nervousness, digestion problems, dilute a few drops of palma rosa in your bath.
Prepare a few drops of essential oil of palmarosa in diffusion of 30 minutes to 1 hour.
For pregnant women, it is possible to use Palmarosa essential oil on medical advice only.
For children and babies, it is possible to use it in diluted skin application on medical advice.
Be sure to seek medical advice before use for people with asthma.
For children and babies, it is possible to use the essential oil of Palmarosa in diffusion.
Palmarosa essential oil has a high dosage of geraniol, an allergenic biochemical component.
- geraniol (up to 80%)
- linalool (≤ 4%)
- neral + geranial (≤ 2%)
- trans trans farnesol (≤ 2%)
- limonene (≤ 1%)
- citronellol (≤ 0.05%)
Note: It is best to test the essential oil before using it (two drops in the crook of the elbow for at least 24 hours to check that there is no reaction).