100% pure and naturalRosemary or rosmarinus officinallis has long been appreciated for its medicinal virtues on youth and beauty. It is a plant sacred to the Romans, rosemary ensured happiness to the living and peaceful eternal rest to the dead. Rosemary wreaths were braided and made at weddings before being placed on tombs to seek protection. In Madagascar, this evergreen shrub, 0.50 to 1.50 m high, grows in the Central Highlands.
- Muscle relaxant ++++ (camphor (borneone)): the essential oil of Rosemary with Camphor has a neuromuscular action to fight against painful muscle contractures such as torticollis.
- Nervous Stimulant ++++ (camphor (borneone)): the essential oil of Rosemary with Camphor is a stimulant of the central nervous system by increasing blood circulation.
- Expectorant ++ (limonene, 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)): the essential oil of Rosemary with Camphor is effective against bronchial congestion. 1,8-cineole stimulates the mucin glands, causing expectorant activity through coughing.
- Mucolytic ++ (camphor (borneone)): Rosemary essential oil with Camphor reduces the risk of colds and bronchitis by thinning the mucus in the respiratory tract. It thus clears the respiratory tract.
- Analgesic + (camphor (borneone)): Rosemary essential oil with Camphor locally reduces joint and muscle pain.
- pest control
- Latin name: Rosmarinus officinalis L. camphoriferum
- Botanical family: Lamiaceae
- Distilled part: flowering tops
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol): 16 to 24%
- α-pinene: 15 to 27%
- camphor (borneone): 14 to 24%
- camphene: 6 to 13%
- Density at 20 ° C: 0.895 to 0.920
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: 1.464 to 1.473
- Rotary power at 20 ° C: -5 ° to 8 °
- Flash point: + 45 ° C
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid
- Color: pale yellow to yellowish green
- Odor: fresh, rustic, characteristic, more or less camphorated
- Respiratory tract infections with mucous congestion: sinusitis, catarrh, bronchial, pulmonary congestion
- Cystitis and candidiasis
- Chronic fatigue, physical and intellectual overwork
- Hair problems (dandruff, fall, tired hair)
For good, healthy hair, add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your shampoo. Rosemary both increases circulation to the scalp, improves hair growth, and acts as a general hair and scalp conditioner and tonic.
If you have hepatobiliary disorders, sinusitis or bronchitis, swallow 1 drop of rosemary essential oil in a teaspoon of honey or olive oil 2-3 times a day.
To flavor stews, grills, sauces and desserts, use 1 drop of rosemary essential oil previously diluted in milk or oil at the end of cooking.
Prepare a mixture of 2 drops of rosemary essential oil with other oils to diffuse for 15 to 30 minutes.
Oral intake of essential oil of Rosemary with Camphor is reserved for therapeutic prescription.
The essential oil of Rosemary with Camphor is irritating to the skin, it is therefore necessary to dilute it to 20% in a vegetable oil before any application (20% of essential oil in 80% of vegetable oil).
The essential oil of Rosemary with Camphor is prohibited in case of hormone-dependent cancer or high blood pressure.
This essential oil is abortive, it is for this reason prohibited for pregnant women.
It is contraindicated for people with asthma.
Any overdose and prolonged use should be avoided.
Rosemary Camphor essential oil contains two allergenic biochemical components.
- limonene (≤7%)
- linalool (≤ 2%).
Note: It is best to test the essential oil before using it (two drops in the crook of the elbow for at least 24 hours to check that there is no reaction).