100% pure and naturalWild Voatsiperifery pepper
This wild pepper has the following properties:
- Digestive properties: Pepper stimulates the taste buds located all over the surface of the tongue, and has the effect of increasing the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, so that food can be digested first. Additionally, pepper stimulates the production of saliva and also helps digestion.
- Anti-gas properties: While helping digestion, pepper reduces gas and bloating. Nondigestible food is the cause of gas.
- Stimulating properties of inactive melanocytes: Pepper stimulates melanocytes and thus causes skin pigmentation in patients with vitiligo.
- Antidepressant Properties: The piperine in pepper dramatically increases the levels of serotonin and endorphins in the brain. It is not a treatment per se, but it can reduce stress or mild depression.
- Antibacterial properties: Pepper has very effective antibacterial properties, especially against certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas shigella, etc.
Its antibacterial properties make it a drug for the treatment of coughs and colds, especially in Indian herbs (India), hot peppers are widely used for this effect. Combined with its anti-congestive properties, it helps clear the nose and relieve cold and flu symptoms. It eliminates sputum and is a natural disinfectant.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: They are really effective, especially in the treatment of arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is specially developed from a substance called prostaglandin E2 or dinoprostone, and the piperine in pepper works to reduce the production of this substance and therefore reduce the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. Namely that this anti-inflammatory effect is much more effective by combining pepper with turmeric longa
- Curative virtues for Gastrointestinal disorders: In fact, piperine has cholinergic and antispasmodic effects and can effectively relieve the following relaxation symptoms: stomach pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, etc. Pepper has been shown to effectively relieve all of these diseases.
- Benefits to help with smoking cessation: Pepper can help people who want to quit smoking, because piperine reduces symptoms of smoking cessation and helps resist the desire to smoke.
- Antioxidant and therefore anti-cancer virtues: The combination of pepper and turmeric indicates that pepper has anti-cancer properties and helps prevent metastases, especially breast cancer
- Diuretic benefits: By expanding the renal artery, pepper can increase urine flow. In addition, it can dilate the capillaries in the skin, which allows it to sweat better.
- Detoxifying and Sanitizing Properties: Piperine can produce bile better by stimulating the liver, thereby flushing out toxins in the body.
Ideal for good digestion
It can be added to vinegar, vegetables, seasonings and meat to give it a unique flavor. You can also use it to season your infusions and tea. By adding this spice to your drink, you can enhance their flavor.
Not recommended for people with heartburn and bleeding