100% pure and naturalCananga odorata or better known as ylang ylang is a small tree whose flowers give off an intoxicating scent. The name ylang ylang means flower of flowers, referring to the way the flowers float or hang in the breeze. It is sometimes called eastern crown or scent tree. Renowned for its aphrodisiac properties, the ylang ylang flower petals are scattered on the bed on the wedding night. In Madagascar, the ylang ylang grows on the island of Nosy Be.
- Spasmolytic +++ (esters): Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil relaxes the muscles that cause spasms.
- Aphrodisiac, Sexual Tonic +++: Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil contains toning molecules which make it a recognized aphrodisiac.
- Calming ++ (esters): Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil contains geranyl acetate, a relaxing molecule that acts on the central nervous system.
- Hypotensive, Cardiac Regulator +++: a study has shown that after percutaneous application of Ylang Ylang essential oil, or in the form of an aerosol, a decrease in the respiratory rate and especially the heart rate was observed.
- Sebum regulator ++ (monoterpene alcohols): Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil helps to regulate both deficiencies but also excess sebum secretion in the skin and hair.
- Anti-Infectious ++ (monoterpene alcohols, monoterpene carbides): Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is both antibacterial and antifungal.
- Antiparasitic + (monoterpene alcohols, monoterpene carbides): Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is an intestinal antiparasitic (lamblias, roundworms, hookworms), and cutaneous (lice, mites, mites, ticks).
- Latin name: Cananga odorata (Lam.) Hook F. and T. forma genuina
- Botanical family: Annonaceae
- Distilled part: flowers
- Country of origin: Madagascar
- germacrene D: 13 to 24%
- β-caryophyllene: 5 to 17%
- Benzyl benzoate: ≤ 12%
- geranyl acetate: 1 to 12%
- linalool: 2 to 16%
- trans trans α farnesene: 2 to 16%
- Density at 20 ° C: 0.920 to 0.950
- Refractive index at 20 ° C: 1.495 to 1.513
- Rotary power at 20 ° C: -50 ° to -30 °
- Flash point: + 87 ° C
- Appearance: liquid which may become cloudy over time
- Color: pale yellow to orange
- Odor: flowery, jasmine
- Cardiac system disorders (hypertension, tachycardia)
- Panic attack
- Sunday night blues
- Stretch marks and skin problems
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
Ylang ylang essential oil is also effective for hair treatment to have good hair and fight against hair loss.
In aphrodisiac massage, apply on the lower part of the kidneys 10 drops diluted in 30 drops of vegetable oil.
Add 5 drops of ylang ylang essential oil to your bath to fight fatigue, insomnia, impotence, depression, anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
For shiny, healthy hair, add 1 drop of ylang ylang to your shampoo dose.
If you have hypertension disorders, swallow 3 drops of ylang ylang essential oil in a teaspoon of honey, to be taken 3 times a day.
Prepare a mixture of 2 drops of ylang ylang essential oil with other oils to diffuse for 15 to 30 minutes.
Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is irritating to the skin, it must therefore be diluted in a vegetable oil before any skin application (20% essential oil for 80% vegetable oil).
The use of Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil orally is reserved for the therapist.
This essential oil can be used in cooking if it is diluted beforehand in a fat (oil, cream, yogurt, milk) or sweet (syrup, honey). She must not interfere pure.
Do not diffuse pure: dilute at 10-15% in other essential oils.
Women who are more than 3 months pregnant can use this essential oil in atmospheric diffusion.
May cause headache or even nausea if the dose is too high.
Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil contains allergenic biochemical components:
- linalool (2 to 16%)
- benzyl benzoate (≤ 12%)
- geraniol (≤ 5%)
- farnesol (≤ 5%)
- Benzyl salicylate (≤ 4%)
- benzyl alcohol (≤ 0.5%)
- isoeugenol (≤ 0.3%)
Note: It is best to test the essential oil before using it (two drops in the crook of the elbow for at least 24 hours to check that there is no reaction).